Yuba is a delicacy. Also known as “bean curd sheet" or "tofu skin," yuba is the thin veil that forms on the surface as the cream rises in heated soymilk. At Hodo, we hand harvest the yuba, one sheet at a time. Hodo Yuba has a creamy, nutty and subtly complex flavor, with a firm bite. Hodo Yuba is protein-rich and has zero cholesterol. Hodo Yuba comes in thin sheets that can be cut into noodles and makes for a great all-organic, gluten-free pasta.
- Price: $41.94 ($6.99 each X 6 pack)
- Content: 6 packs of individually sealed 5-oz units
- Shelf-life: 45 days min from shipping
- Storage: Keep refrigerated 35-41F. Can be frozen.
- Shipping: Please note. Your order will ship on the following week's Tuesday after receiving we receive your order.
- CCOF-Certified Organic, Made with US-grown Non-GMO Soybeans, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan