This is the awesome big brother to all our other yubas. It offers the same creamy, nutty and sweet flavors of the other young yuba, but with a distinctive bite that’s firm and a little bit chewy, kind of like an al dente noodle. Delicious fact: Making this such an elaborate, handcrafted process, that Hodo is the only maker of fresh, organic, non-GMO yuba in the US.
WAYS TO ENJOY
Each package includes 2 sheets; rinse under warm water to separate and then:
- Cut into strips for a gluten-free “pasta” and toss with EVOO, salt and pepper
- Wrap around veggies for fresh spring rolls
- Swirl strips into your favorite soup
Water, Organic Soybeans.
- Price: $41.94 ($6.99 each X 6 pack)
- Content: 6 packs of individually sealed 5-oz units
- Shelf-life: 45 days min from shipping
- Storage: Keep refrigerated 35-41F. Can be frozen.
- Shipping: Please note. Your order will ship on the following week's Tuesday after receiving we receive your order.
- CCOF-Certified Organic, Made with US-grown Non-GMO Soybeans, Gluten Free, Kosher, Vegan